Do you think market socialism is better then a state economy
2021.12.03 01:41 Larry3333333333 Do you think market socialism is better then a state economy
submitted by Larry3333333333 to VaushV [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 Mr_Sam_Reddit What song would play over the ending credits of your life?
submitted by Mr_Sam_Reddit to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 stevethesleeve12 Does this Eminem autograph look real?
2021.12.03 01:41 SanguineCane Fennel made it to the top of the coconut
2021.12.03 01:41 JudgeGeoffJones Something from the late 90s boom I miss and don't see mentioned often enough: Random documentaries featuring indy wrestlers I've never heard of.
Since wrestling was so popular at the time, every channel on TV (and elsewhere) were doing wrestling-related documentaries.
My friends and I watched any we could find back in the day, but now that I can search YouTube for them I'm seeing that there were countless more I never heard of... full of wrestlers I've never heard of. There's the full spectrum of fully-dedicated wrestlers we'd eventually see on TV years later, down to the most minor league out-of-shape guys in terrible gear.
Here's something I just learned watching one: recent Warrior Award winner Joan Lunden appeared on an episode of WCW Thunder, and even delivered a snap mare to fellow HOF'er Madusa!
submitted by JudgeGeoffJones to SquaredCircle [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 Reecieboyat These are actual real people
2021.12.03 01:41 xmcrookzz W:VAN/AP/CAV TRAPPER LL/RA/CP or UNY/AP,EXPLO,+S/WWR MARINE or SCOUT LL/LA/RA H:List with Weapons/Armor/Flux/Caps
30k 45. Rounds
B/25/15R (1:2 OR FLUX ADD) (1:1 FOR UNY/AP/WWR)
B/E/15R (1:2 OR FLUX ADD) (1:1 FOR UNY/AP/WWR)
B/SS/15BLOCK CHINESE SWORD
ASSAULT HEAD TS/25/15R
AA/50C/25 GATLING GUN
MOLE MINER GAUNTLET AA/SS**
GOU50C/25 PLASMA PISTOL
ARI/AP/CAV SCOUT LA
ARI/+C/CAV SCOUT RL
BOL/+S/SENTINEL MARINE LA
BOL/AP/ENERGY SCOUT LA
BOL/AP/CAV HEAVY ROBOT RL
BOL/AP** SCOUT RA
CHAM/AP/SENTINEL Light COMBAT LA
CHAM/EXPLO/RR HEAVY ROBOT CP
CHAM/AP/FDC STURDY ROBOT RA
CHAM/AP/JWR SCOUT LL
CHAM/AP/AWR SCOUT RL
UNY/+S/SENTINEL MARINE RA
UNY/+A/JWR SCOUT LA
UNY/+L/JWR SCOUT RA
UNY/AP/FIRE HEAVY LEATHER RL
UNY/EXPLO/LIMB HEAVY ROBOT LL
UNY/+C/SNEAK MARINE LA
UNY/+L/BREAK MARINE LL
UNY/+S/FDC METAL LA
UNY/+I/FALL HEAVY ROBOT CP
VAN/AP/JWR TRAPPER RA
VAN/AP/SNEAK TRAPPER LL
VAN/AP/FALL TRAPPER RA
VAN/+P/WWR SCOUT CP
VAN/FIRE/WWR SCOUT LL
VAN/+I/AWR SCOUT RA
VAN/AP/LIMB STURDY METAL RL
VAN/+I/FDC SCOUT LL
WEIGHT/AP/JWR STURDY ROBOT LL
submitted by xmcrookzz to Market76 [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 ithtdudea_5 Can the cowboys stop being stupid..
It feels good to finally get a win lol to my title.. Can the cowboys stop being ignorant and Sit ZEKE?? The man is hurt, he’s freaking hobbling out there. Everyone is seeing zeke hasn’t been running like the first 5 weeks but the cowboys. Give zeke a week rest and let pollard start I’m sure he’ll have a good game we’re no longer playing top tier run defense team. And just know pollard ain’t do much tonight other than that one run lol and can KELLEN STOP being a dumbass and just run the damn ball. Everyone was talking about it tonight.
submitted by ithtdudea_5 to cowboys [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 cbrrydrz Broke my ankle and was on a prescription oxy 90 days ago -Hair test this week
Hey as the title says, I was taking a prescription of oxycodone to manage pain following surgery on my ankle during the beginning of Sept or about 90 days and had a hair test this past Tuesday. On the intake form, it asked if I were taking any prescriptions (I am for something else which I listed) but I am not taking the narcs anymore and haven't since they ran out in mid Sept and did not list it because I am not currently taking the drug as the form asked. Question is, will I fail the drug test? I don't do any drugs other than what's prescribed to me and that med is not a narcotic. TIA.
If it matters, I had to do a urinalysis as well.
submitted by cbrrydrz to Drugtests [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 DallyTheGreat Adding teams to MLS
Does anyone know if it's possible to add more teams to MLS, and if so how to do it properly? I'm wanting to add in some of the future expansion teams to the game to give it more variety and I'm not entirely sure how to go about it.
submitted by DallyTheGreat to footballmanagergames [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 KomradeKommunist ai peace deal russia
2021.12.03 01:41 Aurora869 RadRaptors: This one kinda looks like its wearing addidas sweat pants. Slav Power!
2021.12.03 01:41 DRKjr88 When is ______ emotional flashback going to happen?
submitted by DRKjr88 to survivor [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 xwalkmen Picked this up from a thrift store for a few bucks. Looks and feels old, the wood is pretty soft- may be pine. Bottom knob adjust the angle, top knob tightens and loosens. Unsure if its an actual antique or some hobby lobby decoration lol. The u-shaped nails throw me off. Anyone know?
2021.12.03 01:41 cakeefacee 27[F4M] let’s chat about our days
Don’t be a perv plz. Let’s just send videos ranting about the minor inconveniences or small high points of our days. Also interested in semi embarrassing videos like singing your favorite song.
submitted by cakeefacee to snapchat [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 megahurtzzz Opening new friend gifts for XP grind - all are appreciated - thank you! 4469 9263 6075
submitted by megahurtzzz to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 PyroBurner44 How bout them cowboys
2021.12.03 01:41 Meatcurtains911 Help with stereo presets
I’m trying to run a complicated rig with Axe FX II XL+ as an effects processor without any modeling. I’m using a Mesa Boogie and a Diezel with traditional cabs. I’ve been using everything mono just fine but recently got some new Strymon stuff and I’d like to set everything up stereo. I can’t seem to figure out how to run the Axe with effects in stereo. I want signal 1 (coming from VH4 FX SEND) and signal 2 (coming from Boogie FX SEND) to route cleanly through the Axe and back in to the returns. Everything else works great but my signals are getting all weird through the Axe. Help!
submitted by Meatcurtains911 to AxeFx [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 danklyhank ID 2020/Agenda 2030
For those who don't know, ID 2020 and Agenda 2030 (they go hand in hand and reference each other) is a worldwide plan implemented by the untied nations, almost every world leader, the private sector, and that guy Bill Gates, to give every human on earth a digital identity by 2030. It's under the guise of privacy, sustainable development, and the eradication of war and poverty. But to me, a digital ID only means the mark. Of course it's pretty dressed up, and honestly sounds pretty great if I didn't know any better. But if you really pay attention to what they are saying and the possible outcomes, it's frightening. Here are the links: https://id2020.org/digital-identity https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda
submitted by danklyhank to Bibleconspiracy [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 II-NORTE-II The Hits, Misses, & Kidnappings of Canada's Mafia
This list for the Montreal related events start off when Montreal started descending into chaos in the early 2000s and for the Ontario events they start off in 2013. This isn't a finished product, I'm sure I've missed some in both lists, especially the Ontario list. So if you notice I skipped one let me know.
In my previous list I had them all divided up into allies and enemies but in this new updated one I decided to drop that. At one point of time most of these guys were friendly with one another anyway and it's just easier to do up a general list. Some of these names might not be directly related to the conflicts they've had up here for the past 15 or so years (most are) or even Mafia related but each one at one point had some Mafia connection so they were added.
I tried finding a English article about each event but had trouble with some so some are in French and others I just couldn't find. The ones marked with a ☆ were events that I'm missing details for and the ones with * are marked since they aren't confirmed murders which I explain. •
Montreal Attemped Murders & Kidnappings:
- February, 2005, Dominico Cordileone – Kidnapped and released. Father of Emilio & Dino Cordileone.
- April 2005, Tony Magi – Kidnapped and escaped. The kidnappers pretended to be police and pulled him over.
- May 1, 2005, Leonardo D'Angelo –
- May 25, 2005, Frank Martorana – Kidnapped and released. Believed to be taken by the D'Amicos. Later released on June 1st, 2005.
- October 31st, 2005, Nicolo Varacalli – Kidnapped and released. The D'Amicos of Granby kidnapped Varacalli over a drug debt. Later released on Dec 8th, 2005.
- August 30, 2006, Mario Iannitto – Shot and wounded. Was in the car with Dominico Marci during the shooting.
- December 21, 2007, Tony Mucci – Shot and wounded. At the time Mucci was the right hand man of Moreno Gallo.
- June 17, 2008, Nino de Bartolomeis – Kidnapped and escaped. Kidnapped by Sal Scoppa, Dany De Gregorio and others for debts owed.
- August 11, 2008, Tony Magi – Shot and wounded.
- December 4, 2008, Mario Marabella – Kidnapped and presumed dead. Owed Rizzuto money, history with De Vito. June 15, 2009, Dany de Gregorio – Shot and wounded. Aligned with Giuseppe De Vito.
- November 24, 2009, Ennio Bruni – Shot and wounded.
- March 18, 2010, Ducarme Joseph – Shot at but unharmed. Ducarme is believed to be believed to be the one that carried out the murder of Nicolo Rizzuto Jr.
- May 19, 2010, Paolo Renda – Kidnapped and presumed dead. Vito Rizzuto’s brother in law.
- February 18, 2011, Rita Biasini – Shot at but unharmed. Case of mistaken identity, shooters saw Magi's car, that was driven by his wife Rita and thought it was him.
- September 16, 2011, Raynald Desjardins & Jonathan Mignacca – Shot at but unharmed. Believed to be carried out by Montagna's allies.
- December 14, 2011, Antonio Pietrantonio – Shot and wounded.
- May 4, 2012, Giuseppe Renda – Kidnapped and presumed dead. Rizzuto ally turned Montagna supporter. Nephew of George Sciascia, no relation to Paolo Renda. Allegedly had a meeting with the Caruana-Cuntrera clan the day he disappeared.
- August 29, 2012, Marco Lafratta – Shot and wounded. Co-owned the cafe where he was shot with Giuseppe De Vito.
- September 29, 2012, Tommy Pietrantonio – Shot and wounded. Son of Vincent Pietrantonio. Targeted over debts owed.
- October 10, 2012, Vincent Pietrantonio – Shot and wounded. Father of Tommy Pietrantonio. Targeted over debts owed.
- December 17, 2012, Giuseppe Fetta – Shot and wounded.
- February 13, 2013, James Bertrand Shot at but unharmed. Relative of Ducarme Joseph. Possibly targeted for the murder of Nicolo Rizzuto Jr.
- ☆ February 1, 2013, Tonino Callocchia – Shot and wounded? Brother-in-law of Vincenzo Armeni.
- ☆ Fall, 2013, Nino De Bartolomeis – ??
- ☆ 2013, Marco Campellone – ??
- December 1, 2014, Marco Pizzi – Was at the cafe when Callocchia was killed but went to the washroom. Ordered by Stefano Sollecito and carried out by Sal Scoppa. Scoppa revealed Pizzi was suppose to die that day too.
- ☆ July, 2015, Salvatore Scoppa – Shot and wounded? Scoppa said Marco Campellone tried to kill him.
- March 28, 2016, Nino De Bartolomeis – Shot and wounded. Allegedly had several large debts. Linked to Sergio Piccirilli.
- August 8, 2016, Marco Pizzi – Shot and wounded. Was rear ended while driving and when he got out of his car the occupants of the other vehicle started shooting.
- February 12, 2017, Salvatore Scoppa – Shot and wounded. Shot as he left a restaurant by Fredrick Silva.
- November 2, 2017, Jacques Desjardins – Kidnapped and presumed dead. Brother of Raynald Desjardins.
- July 22, 2021, Piero Arena – Shot at but unharmed.
- Sept 21st, 2021, Davide Barberio – Shot and wounded outside his home.
- Nov 10th, 2021, Serafino Oliverio – Shot and wounded. AKA Sergio Lopez. Uncle of Franco, Giuseppe and Pasquale Lopez of the Lopez-Oliverio Clan. Shooting took place in Rivière-des-Prairies.
Ontario Attempted Hits & Kidnappings:
- January 19, 2004, Carmelo Tomasino & Paolo Gervasi – Gervasi wanted revenge for his son's murder so he was killed for it. Tomasino was allegedly involved in the Paolo Gervasi murder where he was accidently shot. Instead of taking him to the hospital, Giuseppe De Vito killed him and burned the body. August 11, 2005, Johnny Bertolo – Scoppa claims Acardi had him killed for not listening and that this ended Desjardins loyalty.
- July 12, 2006, Richard Griffin – West End Gang associate. Killed after a joint drug shipment with the Rizzutos was seized.
- August 30, 2006, Domenico Macri – Rizzuto crime family enforcer. Killed in retaliation of Bertolo.
- March 9, 2007, Carmine Guarino – Small time Rizzuto associate.
- April 26, 2007, Ezechielle De Bellis – Burned to death. Rizzuto enforcer.
- September 7, 2007, Frank Velenosi – Montreal mob figure. A main lieutenant of Rizzuto crime family under Francesco Arcadi.
- January 7th, 2008, Tony Stocola – Formly ran a escort service.
- January 30, 2008, Constantin Alevizos – Rizzuto enforcer. Ordered dead for stealing $500,000 of Rizzuto money.
- January 16, 2009, Sam Fasulo – Worked under Acardi's wing.
- August 21, 2009, Freddy Del Peschio – Scoppa claimed Ducarme killed Del Peschio on orders from Magi, Magi owed money to him.
- December 28, 2009, Nicolo Rizzuto Jr – Vito's son. Killed by Ducarme Joseph, on orders of Tony Magi
- March 18, 2010, Pete Christopulous & Jean Gaston – Killed in an attempt to assassinate Ducarme Joseph. Christopulous was a bodyguard for Haitian gangster Ducarme Joseph and Gaston was an Innocent store manager.
- June 29, 2010, Agostino Cuntrera & Liborio Sciascia – Interim Rizzuto leader and his bodyguard are killed outside Cuntrera’s office. Scoppa said De Vito committed the murders.
- September 29, 2010, Ennio Bruni – Rizzuto clan enforcer is killed in busy strip mall.
- November 10, 2010, Nicolo Rizzuto Sr – Montreal mafia patriarch, shot in his kitchen by a sniper’s rifle.
- January 31, 2011, Antonio Di Salvo – Montreal mobster Frank Arcadi lieutenant, killed outside his home.
- October 24, 2011, Lorenzo LoPresti – Rizzuto ally-turned-rival? Son of Rizzuto lieutenant Joe Lo Presti who was killed in 1992, is killed on his home balcony.
- November 24, 2011, Salvatore Montagna – Former Acting Boss of Bonanno Family. Murdered after a falling out with Desjardins.
- March 1, 2012, Giuseppe Colapelle – A Rizzuto lieutenant turned Desjardins loyalist. Was spying on Montagna for Desjardins.
- March 1, 2012, Steven Laporte – Owner of a car dealership. Target of several arsons int he year leading up to his murder.
- March 13, 2012, Salvatore Silletta – Rizzuto connected drug dealer.
- July 15, 2012, Walter Gutierrez – Killed while walking home.
- August 12, 2012, Riccardo Ruffolo – Connected to Vincenzo Armeni. Had outstanding debts?
- August 14, 2012, Chenier Dupuy & Lamartine Paul – Haitian street gang leaders. Are gunned down within hours of each other, Dupuy is killed in his truck outside a restaurant, Paul was murdered as he left his apartment. Suspected of supporting anti Rizzuto wing of the Montreal mafia. Members of Bo-Gars. Rejected and slapped Woolley's "Syndicate" alliance.
- August 29, 2012, Ben Zaid Moez Ben Ali – Killed while at an Italian cafe owned by Giuseppe De Vito. Possibly a innocent by stander.
- * October 8, 2012, Domenico Arcuri Sr – Killed in Florida in a construction accident when the roof collapsed. The medical examiner reported "the context is worrisome." Father of Antonino & Dominico Arcuri Jr. Was believed to have aligned with Sal Montagna.
- October 10, 2012, Frederick Murdock – Bodyguard of Vincent Pietrantonio. Was killed when gunmen broke into Pietrantonio's house and shot them over debts.
- November 5, 2012, Giuseppe Di Maulo – Montreal mob figure and Desjardins brother in law, possibly led Montagna and Desjardins. Killed outside his home. Scoppa claims he stayed neutral and was killed by Tony Callocchio. Montreal Gazette says he was pulling the strings of Montagna & Desjardins.
- November 15, 2012, Tony Gensale – Killed after leaving the gym. Possibly mistaken for Giuseppe Fetta.
- November 17, 2012, Mohamed Awada – Desjardins associate? Business or Blood had him as a Rizzuto loyalist. Charged with Sal Scoppa in 2008.
- December 8, 2012, Emilio Cordileone – Mafia lieutenant. Was close to Di Maulo. Son of Dominico Cordileone.
- December 14, 2012, Domenic Facchini – Shot and killed in a building owned by De Vito's wife. No criminal record, possible message to De Vito who was in jail at the time.
- January 22, 2013, Gaetano Gosselin – Brother in law to Desjardins. Murdered outside his home by members of Unit 44 or Bo-Gars.
- January 31, 2013, Vincenzo Scuderi – Associated with Giuseppe De Vito and Alessandro Succapane. Scoppa said he was on Vitos Blacklist. Killed by members of Unit 44 or Bo-Gars.
- April 16, 2013, Harry Mytil – Shot dead in his garage. Was believed to be the one who hired the shooters of Gaetano Gosselin. Member of the street gang Bo-Gars or Unit 44. Friend of Arsène Mompoint.
- May 8, 2013 Juan Fernandez & Fernando Pimentel – Rizzuto Ontario leader, found dead in Sicily. Vito Rizzuto ordered his killing for staying neutral in the war.
- * July 8, 2013, Giuseppe De Vito – Rizzuto rival found dead in his cell in a Quebec prison by cyanide poisoning. Scoppa claimed it was murder, police investigations noted De Vito showed no signs of suicidal tendencies.
- November 10, 2013, Moreno Gallo – Rizzuto ally turned rival. Killed in Acapulco, Mexico on the three year anniversary of the murder of Nicolo Rizzuto Sr. Scoppa said Stefano Sollecito ordered it.
- December 18, 2013, Roger Valiquette – Montreal mob associate. Scoppa claims Roger attempted to kill Desjardins. Scoppa said Roger was close with Stefano Sollecito but was betrayed when Roger got close to Succapane who was close to De Vito. Scoppa claims Campellone killed him.
- August 1, 2014, Ducarme Joseph – Haitian gang leader. Killed in retaliation for Nicolo Jr murder.
- December 1, 2014, Tonino Callocchia – Killed outside a bistro. Connected to the Di Maulo brothers and Moreno Gallo. Brother-in-law of Vincenzo Armeni. Scoppa said Tonino killed Di Maulo. Also Scoppa claims his brother & unnamed black man killed him on orders from Stefano Sollecito.
- February 11, 2015, Mario Bourgeois – Killed in front of his halfway house by Brad Pitt. Mistaken for the unnamed witness in the Falduto brothers murder.
- September 18, 2015, Marco Campellone – Scoppa claims he joined the Rizzuto faction. Scoppa also said Stefano Sollecito Greenlit him on request from Sal Scoppa. Reason was because Campellone tried to kill Sal. Was linked to De Vito?
- March 1, 2016, Lorenzo Giordano – Killed outside his health club. Possibly was making a move for the leadership of the Montreal Mafia.
- May 27, 2016, Rocco Sollecito – Killed in his car while sitting at a stop sign. Scoppa says his brother Sal killed Rocco for the contract Stefano Sollecito put on him.
- June 2, 2016, Angelo D’Onofrio – Killed while sitting outside a Montreal coffee shop. Innocent bystander. Scoppa said street De Blasio arranged the murder, carried out by street gang members. Mistaken for Vanelli.
- June 30, 2016, Giuseppe & Vincenzo Falduto – Low-level Montreal mob figures. Were shot and then their bodies were burned on orders by Sal Scoppa.
- October 15, 2016, Vincenzo Spagnolo – One of Vito Rizzuto’s most trusted lieutenants, advisors and messengers, shot to death outside his home. His son Nicola was the real target.
- January 13, 2017, Ali Awada – Son of Mohamed Awada.
- March 18, 2017, Nicola Di Marco – Formerly linked to Ponytail De Vito.
- May 26, 2017, Mustapha Danach – Lebanese criminal with ties to Ali Awada, son of Mohamed Awada. Possibly involved in the 2017 attempted murder of Sal Scoppa.
- August 17, 2017, Antonio De Blasio — Montreal mobster. Close to Stefano Sollecito. Killed outside his son’s football practice. Scoppa said he was "probably" killed off the botched hit on Vanelli.
- June 28, 2018, Steve Ovadia – Andrea Scoppa's right hand man. Killed in the parking lot of a strip mall.
- January 24, 2019, Tony Magi – Montreal mafia associate and construction magnate. Killed on a construction site. He had many attempts on his life before finally being killed. Scoppa claims Magi ordered the Nicolo Jr hit. Carried out by Ducarme Joseph. February 14, 2019, Ray Khano — Mafia associate drug dealer. Killed on street corner. Connected to Arcadi.
- March 25. 2019, Mike Di Battista – Montreal mob enforcer. Is killed while in his car in the Dominican Republic. Connected to Liborio Poncho Cuntrera.
- March 29, 2019, Mario Simeone – Montreal mafia associate. Connected to Tony Magi?
- May 4, 2019, Salvatore Scoppa – Rizzuto ally turned enemy. Brother of Andrew Scoppa. Gunned down inside the lobby of a hotel during a family event. Possibly set up by a friend a the event.
- October 21, 2019, Andrew Scoppa – Rizzuto ally turned enemy. Brother of Salvatore Scoppa. Gunned down in a strip mall parking lot.
- November, 2020, Frantz Louis – Connected to Davide Barberio.
- July 1, 2021, Arsène Mompoint – Street gang leader that carried out many hits for the Scoppa brothers. Gunned down in a weed dispensary in Kanesatake.
- July 5, 2021, Ernst Exantus – Gang member associated with Ducarme Joseph. Unsure where he lies, possible Woolley connection. Possible retaliation for Mompoint?
- Sept 7th, 2021, Piero Arena – Shot and Killed. Allegedly had debts to the Rizzutos. Victim of an attempted murder a few weeks earlier.
- March 14, 2017, Saverio Serrano – Shot at but unharmed. Son of Diego Serrano. Possibly targeted by hired killer Michael Cudmore or mistaken for his brother Francesco Serrano.
- April 19, 2018, Giuseppe Capobianco – Stabbed but lived. Nephew of Natale Luppino. Was stabbed after people broke into a house owned by Natale that Capobianco was staying at. Natale was possibly the intended target.
- April 25, 2019, Pat Musitano – Shot and wounded. Musitano was hit coming out of his lawyers office in Mississauga.
- July 12, 2013, Sam Calautti & Jimmy Tusek (his driver) – Toronto mob enforcer. Murdered outside a bachelor party in Woodbridge. Suspect in the killings of a number of Rizzuto crime family members. Killed Rizzuto right hand man Gaetano Panepinto in 2000. Possible Siderno Group connection/murder?
- April 24, 2014, Carmine Verducci – Toronto mobster. shot dead outside of his restaurant. Siderno Group conflict.
- June 24, 2015, Maria Voci & Christopher DeSimone – Voci is a cousin of Tito Figliomeni. Both Voci & DeSimone were innocent by standers in a shooting targeting a cafe.
- January 20, 2016, Alfredo Patriarca – Rizzuto Toronto associate. Killed as he pulled into his garage.
- August 21 2016, John Ignagni – Friend of Cosimo Commisso (murdered 2018), connected to the Vegabonds MC. Had debts to the Wolfpack and was killed by them.
- January 30, 2017, Anastasios Leventi – Killed in Toronto presumably by the Siderno Group. Affiliated with the Wolfpack.
- March 14, 2017, Mila Barberi – 28-year old girlfriend of Toronto mobster's son, Saverio Serrano, is killed sitting in Serrano’s car in a attempted hit for Saverio or Francesco Serrano which he survived.
- March 31, 2017, Antonio Sergi – Involved in legal weed and has OC connections
- April 1, 2017, Domenico Triumbari – Killed outside a social club in Vaughn, Ont.
- May 2, 2017, Angelo Musitano – Brother of Pat Musitano. Killed in his driveway. Killed by Cudmore, probably ordered by Tony Iavarone & Daniel Ranieri. Luppinos/Violis caught on tape saying it was a message to Pat.
- December 3, 2017, Dean Costanza – Shot dead in his truck in Oakville. Targeted 5 years earlier by the Wolfpack's Nick Nero.
- February 3, 2018, Daniel Ranieri – Protégé of Juan Fernandez. Found dead in Mexico, two years after fleeing an indictment out of Canada.
- June 29, 2018, Cosimo Commisso & Chantelle Almedia – Toronto mobster, nephew of Ontario Ndrangheta boss Cosimo (The Quail) Commisso and his girlfriend. Commissos ripped off the Cuntrera-Caruanas. Killed by Wolfpack on orders by Cuntrera-Caruanas?
- September 13, 2018, Al Iavarone – Kill for connection to Musitano murder? Gambling dispute in Niagara? Possibly made to LA family? Brother of Tony Iavarone.
- January 30, 2019, CeCe Luppino – Luppino Family. Killed in his parents driveway. His father, Rocco Luppino is Buffalo Family Ontario Capo.
- April 28, 2019, Lawrence Gannon – Tow truck driver killed during the tow truck wars in the GTA.
- August 16, 2019, Paolo Caputo – Toronto resident and brother of Martino & Antonio Caputo. Killed in front of his restaurant. Message to Martino from CDS.
- November 7, 2019, Antonio Fiorda – Killed in the parking lot of a shopping mall. Connected to the Commisso crime family. Was with Joseph Catroppa when he was killed. Nickname Scratch. (Member of Loner MC?)
- *March 2, 2020 George Barresi – Hamilton bookie and real estate agent. Musitano associate. June, 2020, Michael Cudmore – Murdered in Mexico after fleeing Canada. Hitman in the Serrano & Musitano murders.
- *July 6, 2020, Grant Edward Norton – Musitano associate. Found in London, Ont. Police say there was no connection to Musitano murder.
- *July 10, 2020, Pat Musitano – Hamilton mob boss. Killed in Burlington, Ontario in a parking lot drive-by. Luppinos/Violis heard on tape saying Pat is a marked man.
- September 27, 2020, Joseph Catroppa – Killed in Cancun, Mexico. Connected to Musitanos. Possibly killed by Wolfpack.
submitted by II-NORTE-II
to Mafia [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 TikzZ08 [Xbox] [H] Big List [W] Credits, Buy 5 To Get 3% Off, Buy 24 To Get 15% Off
Golden Crates Painted Exotic Wheels💛
Gk Fg Creeper - 310●
Aviator Sb Equalizer - 360●
Aviator Orange Centro - 210●
Saff Centro - 260●
Victor Bs Centro - 360●
Scorer Saff Chrono - 260●
Crimson Chrono - 260●
Guardian Bs Reactor - 260●
Aviator Grey REEVRB - 210●
Bs REEVRB - 160●
Fg REEVRB - 260●
Guardian Orange Roulettes - 210●
Pink Roulettes - 160●
Bs Roulettes - 160●
Sb Wonderment - 360●
Gk Purple Photon - 360●
Tact Sb Fgsp - 160●
Crim Fgsp - 160●
Bs Fgsp - 160●
Painted Imports (ask me for Crate)❤
Acrobat Lime Comet - 70●
Gk Fg Comet - 80●
Juggler Pink Comet - 70●
Paragon Bs Comet - 40●
Victor Crim Comet - 260●
Tw Comet - 360●
Cb Comet - 70●
Grey Comet - 160●
Blk Comet - 130●
Orange Comet - 80●
Saff Comet - 80●
Purple Comet - 130●
Acrobat Sb Enchanter - 130●
Scorer Grey Enchanter - 130●
Juggler Crim Enchanter - 130●
Playmaker Blk Enchanter - 260●
Paragon Tw Enchanter - 360●
Lime Enchanter - 80●
Grey Enchanter - 130●
Orange Enchanter - 80●
Pink Enchanter - 130●
Saff Enchanter - 130●
Bs Enchanter - 80●
Fg Enchanter - 130●
Purple Enchanter - 130●
Victor Bs Flamethrower - 80●
Orange Flamethrower - 210●
Acrobat Crim Proton - 260●
Tw Breakout - 560●
Lime Breakout - 110●
Grey Breakout - 210●
Tw Hotshot - 360●
Saff Hotshot - 130●
Fg Paladin - 80●
Purple Paladin - 130●
Aviator Saff Endo - 160●
ScoreGk Fg Endo - 160●
Show-off Orange Endo - 210●
Gk Tw Endo - 460●
Gk Sb Endo - 260●
Cb Endo - 260●
Grey Endo - 310●
Blk Endo - 2000●
Crim Endo - 360●
Pink Endo - 260●
Bs Endo - 80●
Purple Endo - 260●
Saff Samurai - 160●
Fg Sentinel - 210●
Lime Kyrios - 60●
Grey Libertine - 60●
Painted Very Rares (ask me for crate)💙
Aviator Tw Hexphase - 260
Scorer Saff Hexphase - 90
Sb Hexphase - 130
Lime Hexphase - 60
Cb Hexphase - 60
Grey Hexphase - 60
Blk Hexphase - 260
Orange Hexphase - 70
Crim Hexphase - 130
Pink Hexphase - 70
Bs Hexphase - 60
Fg Hexphase - 60
Purple Hexphase - 60
Pcc Chakram Set - 1500
Fsl-B Set Minus Purple - 2000
Gaiden Set - offer, hard to build
Masato Set - offer, hard to build
Nipper Set - offer, hard to build
Yamane Set - 2700
Sb Falco - 70
Lime Falco - 60
Blk Falco - 250
Orange Falco - 60
Pink Falco - 60
Saff Falco - 60
Bs Falco - 60
Fg Falco - 60
Purple Falco - 60
Tw invader - 130
Sb invader - 70
Cb invader - 60
Blk invader - 360
Orange invader - 60
Crim invader - 70
Pink invader - 60
Saff invader - 60
Fg invader - 70
Purple invader - 60
Tw oem - 260
Sb oem - 90
Grey oem - 130
Orange oem - 80
Crim oem - 130
Pink oem - 130
Saff oem - 90
Fg oem - 130
Purple oem - 70
Sb Stern - 90
Cb Stern - 60
Grey Stern - 70
Blk Stern - 1000
Pink Stern - 70
Purple Stern - 70
Tw Vortex - 210
Cb Vortex - 60
Grey Vortex - 130
Blk Vortex - 460
Pink Vortex - 210
Saff Vortex - 60
Bs Vortex - 60
Fg Vortex - 80
Purple Vortex - 60
Fg EKG-OMG - 130
Blk Lightspeed - 460
Fg Zigzag - 260
submitted by TikzZ08 to RocketLeagueExchange [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 drynionph ✊$RoninGamez – Just got listed in CMC! ⭐ | ⚡ Launching Now on BSC | All NFTs will be out made by lead dev ❤Alex Lopez – in charge of Magic the Gathering, NBA 2k, NFL 2k☀︎ | Revolutionary gaming and NFT eco-system | ☄︎ Liquidity Lock | ☑︎Next x100
Join the bullrun! $RoninGamez is currently on upstreak as they got listed on CMC
Get into the community to experience the upcoming utility presentation
Waste no time and take hold of the precious $RONINGMZ tokens while they are still hot!
☘︎Where to buy? Pancakeswap with 8% slippage! ☠︎
✖ What is Ronin Games?
Ronin Games is a multi-player gaming and NFT ecosystem created to revolutionize the field of Parimutuel betting.
Ronin Gamez is building a platform to bring together the best aspects of Crypto, Gaming, NFTs & Betting. The RONIN token will serve as the native utility token on the platform, being used for, but not limited to, interacting with the games by purchasing upgrades & NFTs, betting, voting/governance, staking and more.
♾ Who is their main dev? He is a world know figure in the gaming world!
His main lead gaming developer is – Alex Lopez. He was responsible for major computer video games like “Magic the gathering”, “NBA 2k”, “NFL 2k”.
❤️Tokenomics - Roninomics:
☝️Total Supply: 100,000,000
☝️Tax -6%: 2% Auto liquidity, 4% Marketing
☝️Secure – Time base tokenism solve anti-pump and dump, paper hands, sniper bots
☝️Robust – Airdrop rewards for diamond holders
♨️ Private Sale – 20%
♨️ Pre-Sale – 40%
♨️ Liquidity – 14%
♨️ Airdrops – 10%
♨️ Staking – 6%
♨️ Team – 10%
✈️Contract Address: 0xC6ac148250736a67E84864Eae2B45A8a81D9e163
❄️ Join the community and feel the great vibe!
Ronin Games’ team have given you a wide variety of social platforms that you can engage with and communicate with other people in the project. Right there you can contact the team and ask them anything you feel like it! I have done it myself and they are flawless in their response.
♟️ Website: https://roningamez.in/
✉️ Telegram: https://t.me/RONINGMZ
☎️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Roningz
submitted by drynionph to CryptocurrencyICO [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 djo_oy アップル、「App Store」外でのアプリ内購入に手数料を課す可能性を示唆
2021.12.03 01:41 KaramQa Amr ibn Harith states his faith to Imam Jafar (as) for His (as) endorsement
Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father and abu Ali al-Ash’ari from Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Jabbar all of them from Safwan from ‘Amr ibn Harith who has said the following:
“Once I went to see abu ‘Abd Allah (Imam Jafar as-Sadiq a.s.) and he was in the house of his brother, ‘Abd Allah ibn Muhammad, and I said, ‘May Allah keep my soul in service for your cause, what has brought you to this house?’ ‘Seeking privacy,’ said the Imam. I said, ‘May Allah keep my soul in service for your cause, can I state before you my religion?’ The Imam said, ‘Yes, you may do so.’ I then said, ‘I follow a religion (that requires me) to obey Allah and testify that no one else deserves to be worshipped except Allah Who has no partners. That Muhammad (a.s.) is His servant and messenger, that the Hour (of reckoning) will certainly come, that Allah will bring all people from their graves, that it is obligatory to pray, pay Zakat (charity), fast in the month of Ramadan and perform Hajj of the House. I affirm and acknowledge the Divine Authority (Wilayah) of Ali ibn abu Talib after the Messenger of Allah, the Divine Authority (Wilayah) of al-Hassan, al- Husayn, the Divine Authority (Wilayah) of Ali ibn al-Husayn, the Divine Authority (Wilayah) of Muhammad ibn Ali and your Divine Authority (Wilayah) after him (your father), recipients of divine supreme covenant. You are my Imam. With such beliefs I live and with them I will die and such is my religion before Allah.’ The Imam said, ‘Such, O ‘Amr, I swear by Allah, is the religion of Allah and the religion of my ancestors and such is the religion that I follow to obey Allah in private and in public. Maintain piety before Allah and hold your tongue except from good and do not say, “I have guided myself.” In fact, Allah has guided you. Give thanks to Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Holy, for the favor that He has done to you. Do not be of those who on their moving forward are hit in the eyes or when moving backwards are hit from the back. Do not allow people ride on your shoulders for if you do so they cause injury to your shoulders.’”
Allamah Baqir al-Majlisi: صحيح - Mir‘at al ‘Uqul Fi Sharh Akhbar Al al Rasul (117/ 7)
-Furu al-Kafi, Book of Belief and Disbelief, Ch13, h14
submitted by KaramQa to shia [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:41 TheMyth_97 Issues with controller on pc
So I talked with two advisors one(kunal) was rude asf and basically told me it’s not there problem and there’s nothing they can two and the second said they are aware of this issue and are working on it and will be fixed asap
submitted by TheMyth_97 to battlefield2042 [link] [comments]