2021.10.26 22:14 nuupdog ...
|submitted by nuupdog to mkbhd [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 Toronto1357 Perhaps next time he’ll think differently about passing me. Stop means stop.
|submitted by Toronto1357 to IdiotsInCars [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 ToddJustWorks Praise Todd Howard
2021.10.26 22:14 TheRealMW Marmoset (Dev: Luamar; Year: 2021)
|submitted by TheRealMW to NoteworthyVideoGames [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 beskardboard Found this absolute abomination on Tumblr
|submitted by beskardboard to PhoenixSC [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 Crazyinnova Couples that skii together
2021.10.26 22:14 DeportAllDreamers This Post Has Aged Well
2021.10.26 22:14 NotSoSnarky For those who are tired to figure out what to cook, I thought of something interesting
People in the comments will say a certain meal, or a certain place around the world where you have to cook something from that area.
You could learn about a place and potentially try brand new foods.
submitted by NotSoSnarky to Cooking [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 22:14 ToddJustWorks Praise Todd Howard
2021.10.26 22:14 scumfuck1996 i’ve always knew about depeche mode but i never really dived into their discography until recently a couple of months ago, when i first listened to never let me down again and now as u can probably tell, im obsessed lol
|submitted by scumfuck1996 to depechemode [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 mors21 Redditors who wear contact lenses, what was your worst experience with them?
2021.10.26 22:14 BeerBroth I think my opinions are better. Assume.
|submitted by BeerBroth to PoliticalCompass [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 PraiseTheSun17 Wich skin i should buy of jayce?
2021.10.26 22:14 Peachyy143 F23
|submitted by Peachyy143 to amihot [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 RegularGuyy I made a Stormlight Archive Knights Radiant Quiz! I wanted it to be different from the one on Brandon Sanderson's blog, but still accurate. I'd love to know which order you were placed in!
There are no spoilers in the quiz so even new readers the Stormlight Archive (and the Cosmere as a whole) can take the quiz.
submitted by RegularGuyy to Cosmere [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 22:14 ToddJustWorks Praise Todd Howard
2021.10.26 22:14 J3ll1ng Ordered three 3TB drives to expand storage on my backup server. This is how they arrived.
|submitted by J3ll1ng to techsupportgore [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 Zytarus59 [Request]Birthday Cards for my girlfriend who lost her father… [USA]
I have never requested anything before, but we are young college students who have been together for 7 years. We just made a big move and have tried keep college and work going but it has been really difficult. She was raised by her father and is a daddy’s girls, it happened so close to her birthday and it is made it extremely difficult for her. We haven’t dealt with anything so hard before… this has devastated us. It was completely unexpected and left her with too many questions to answer. She doesn’t have much other family to reach out to and I think something as simple as a birthday card would make her day. I’m sorry if this is a weird request, PM me for any info as to mailing. I’m making this a surprise. Thank you! I was referred here by another member of reddit.
submitted by Zytarus59 to RandomActsofCards [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 22:14 Sweaty-Pickle-6541 What is this ?
|submitted by Sweaty-Pickle-6541 to mazda3 [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 YoongisJam How can I introduce myself in Korean?
I think that "Hello my name is Lisa" sounds very boring and I also don't trust Google translator.. So what does "Hello, my name is Lisa, I'm 17 years old and I'm learning English and Korean" mean? In 한글 please cause I want to write it down:))) Are there any other ways to introduce myself?
submitted by YoongisJam to korea [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 22:14 LettuceOpening9446 Eveytime I come to this sub, I sing to myself the 7-pot club anthem hook. "I grow hot peppers" These are beautiful fruity, hot Aji Charapita. From the Amazon in Peru.
|submitted by LettuceOpening9446 to HotPeppers [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 boyfriend_tree Besides VR minecraft, use fat cat to avoid all sleep paralysis
|submitted by boyfriend_tree to SomeOrdinaryGmrs [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 22:14 RagingReptar420 How to juggle two interviews offsetting each other
I have a final round of interviews for one company and the other company im still waiting for the HR person to send me an NDA form and schedule me for another round of interviews.
I’m worried I’m going to get an offer from the company while still working on going through the phase of the other. Any advice? I know I can ask for time to decide but from what I gather the most 2-3 days and idk if that’ll be enough so unsure
submitted by RagingReptar420 to careeradvice [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 22:14 lohcy [O Level] Last minute tips, 27 Oct
Note: Last tip post for this week, I don't take Physics, FnN or DnT. Good luck.
Genuinely sorry for yesterday's Chem, especially to Pure Chem students. There's still Paper 1, so don't give up on Chem yet. Either way, today's AMth, need to wash up, have breakfast, pack your bags, whatever to feel good before the exams.
Polished this guide from AMath P1, should be last round of Math polishing.
- 4047/02 AMath P2 14:30-17:00
- 4049/02 AMath (REV) P1 14:30-16:45
Things to bring:
- entry proof
- TraceTogether token
- 30cm ruler (for linear graphs)
- curve ruler (for trigo/power graphs)
- **Check the subject code**, especially for those taking 4047
- Follow your teachers' advice first
- Fill your bottle, use the washroom and wash up before the paper, it's a long one
- Read every question clearly
- Ask for more writing paper for working if lacked space, and remember to indicate question number
- Check your calculator mode (degrees/radians)
- Pace yourself, aim for 1.5min/mark and lower
- Cancelling entire questions for CLT doesn't mean you'll definitely have time to finish the paper
- Allocate time to check
- Watch your time. Glance at a stopwatch or the classroom clock after every question if you're time-blind
- Be careful with the wording
- Take deep breaths when nervous, before starting the paper and before checking answers
AMath P2 (general):
- If you're doing last min prep, focus on Trigo, Differentiation and Integration
- Mini Grail has AMath prelim papers if you need more practice
- Never assume answers when proving/showing
- Know your EMath well, especially algebraic manipulation
- Watch out for errors regarding signs, copying numbers and other common mistakes
- Can be either exact or 3s.f. unless question asks for exact (degrees still 1d.p.)
- If unsure, write exact before 3s.f. for working, then use exact for next part
- Explain = write statements to show reasoning
- Explain as simply and cleanly as possible
- Show/prove = write clear steps to the final answer without assuming it priorhand
- Draw diagrams such as basic triangles and graphs to help if needed
- Use discriminant to find if line intersects curve, or the values such that the line will nevealways touch the curve
- For tangent, discriminant of equation of line + curve = 0
- For binomial, indicate general term clearly if any
- For general term, lump constants and -1 (if negative) on one side, and variables like x on the other
- Comparing coefficients can be fast, but need to be extra careful to avoid carelessness
- 'increase by' = (x+100)%, 'increase to' = x%
- 'decrease by' = (100-x)%, 'decrease to' = x%
- For 'y is increasing/decreasing function', check signs of dy/dx
- e^x is always more than 0 for all real values of x
- Denominator can never be 0
- For loga(x), x > 0 and a > 0, where a cannot be 1
- If 'corrected to 3s.f.', must present 5-6s.f. first. Same for any other accuracy, must present intermediate first
- Use the value given in the show question if lack of time or unsure how to answer
- For hence questions, must use workings and answers from prior questions. 'otherwise' lets you do your own method
- For graph drawing, graph must be at least 1/2 the grid
- Note SLAP, Scale Line Axes Points
- DOn't need to write scale (e.g. 1 cm = 1 unit), just make sure numbers are consistent
- Horizontal axis must include 0
- Check y-intercept with calculator (for fx-96SG PLUS, mode 2 2 AC shift-1 5 1)
- Integration is the reverse of differentiation
- Note all constants and variables clearly, e.g. "where c is an arbitrary constant"
- For kinematics, find displacement of stationary points and add them together
- Vectors can be used in AMath, just not recommended
- Look into similar triangles, midpoints, gradients and other info
- For shoelace method to find area, points are in counter-clockwise direction, and starting ad ending point must be the same point
- Read up on geometry properties
- Normal is perpendicular to tangent
- For mix-max with trigo, can just use the points when sin x = -1, 0 or 1, don't need to differentiate
- For trigo proving, LHS =
- Go from complex to simple
- Unless question leaves in tan/cot, go from tan = sin/cos
- Know your basic angles. If unsure, either draw the triangles or input trigo(x)^2 to your calculator
- Know your quadrants, All Sine Tangent Cosine
- For area under curve, make sure to know which parts are above the graph, and which parts are below the graph
- For nature of stationary points, use the method more familiar and faster to you unless question asks otherwise
- For rate of change, dx/dt = dx/dy \* dy/dt = (dy/dt) / (dy/dx)
4049/01 AMah (REV) P1:
- New syllabus = less topics = potentially harder questions
- Difficulty for P2 isn't necessarily dependent on P1, exercise caution still
- Present clearly
4047/01 AMath P1:
- For roots, (x -a)(x - b) = 0, where a and b are roots
- Roots mainly involve algebraic manipulation, work on it if you're weak in there
- For modulus, take extra care of your signs
- If unsure of shape of graph to sketch, substitute multiple values of x to find y
Feel free to add more tips in the comments.
Halfway through now. Another tip, don't check answers if you don't feel confident, no one knows your exact grade until January 2022. Just remember to pace yourself, it's your journey, and don't give up.
As always, good luck, all the best, and jiayou!
Extra: I don't take Physics, FnN or DnT, and not confident enough to write any tips. If you want to write, sure, by all means. Just remember to bring what you need, look through your content, stay calm, and try your best. Ask your teachers if you have any questions.
Next post's next Monday (1 Nov 2021)
submitted by lohcy to SGExams [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 22:14 airGads Some say that jogging in the morning is awesome and healthy, other say it’s better to end your day with a good healthy run. In the end it’s up to you, I personally feel really tired after a good run so it’s clear that I choose to run in the evening. Jogging Tips for Beginners